Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Make a List Monday January 18, 2021

 


 Well, I missed getting this ready for Monday, so I am posting today.    I think I will put a reminder in my phone to do it on Sunday.


So here is last weeks list.  

Hearts on Fire blog hop project.   I worked out what I want to do and am working on it.   

Little Loot Bag swap -   fabric is cut and ready to sew.   

Yellow Brick Road - ready to sew rows together and get borders on.   This should be done Tuesday as I am doing a virtual quilt day with my granddaughters.   The pictures shown are my granddaughters.    They were instructed to lay it out in a way they liked and stitch it together and give it a really good pressing as they go along.   This is the layout, unstitched.   I will be putting mine in a layout today after work. 

Orange Peel - Done.    Need to get some good pictures and then write a blog post.  Hopefully I can do that this weekend.   







Work on the Corn Maze quilt.   Everything is cut out.   Need to finish some marking and then get sewing.


Metro Medallion. Still working in this one.   I have a few rows put together

Quilt for my bed.    This is coming along.  I have 2 rows stitched together.   


So this week here is the plan

Hearts on Fire blog hop.   My day to share is Friday.    I will have it ready my Thursday.   That means it is my focus for the next day or two. 



Little Loot bag.   I need to post a progress shot this weekend.   My goal is to have it ready to mail by this weekend.  


Yellow Brick Road.   Will continue working on this one.    Plan is to be able to start quilting this weekend during a virtual quilt day with granddaughters.  



The pictures shown are my granddaughters.    They were instructed to lay it out in a way they liked and stitch it together and give it a really good pressing as they go along.   This is the layout, unstitched.   I will be putting mine in a layout today after work

Corn Maze.    This one is coming along.   This is the next quilt I will do with my granddaughters so I will get this one done and then do another one with them. 


Metro Medallion.   Just going to keep plugging away.




Quilt for my bed.   It is coming along.  Just need to make some time and really focus on this.   



1 comment:

  1. You are so busy. I love the Yellow Brick road, I have made countless of these quilts. Comes together so easy. Enjoyed your other projects as well.

    ReplyDelete