Sunday, January 31, 2021

A fun finish for a swap

 Sometimes I like to join swaps.   Earlier this month I signed up for a swap called a little loot bag swap.   The plan for the swap was to make a little loot bag, using this tutorial http://www.thesewingchick.com/2015/06/zipper-pouch-tutorial/ .  This bag was fun and easy to make and the tutorial was wonderful.  



As part of the swap we had to add some loot.  The loot was fabric and preferably from our stash.   What a fun idea.   So, I went through and found fabrics I had extras of and stuffed her bag. 




Once we get the go ahead we can send and then we patiently wait for ours.  There is a 2nd part to this swap and that is to use some of the fabrics to make a thread catcher.   I can't wait.   I will need to make at least 2 thread catchers. 


This was a fun swap to do.  


These little bags would be fun to make and then stuff with goodies for a friend,  as a gift for a birthday or just because.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment