It has been a while since I have posted. But let's see what I am going to work on this week, shall we?
1. I need to get these 2 blocks finished for a swap. These are granny square blocks.
2. Bind this little mini quilt for a wall hanging for 1 grandson.
3. Work on quilting this quilt. This is a quilt for my daughter and her hubby.
4. Finish organizing all my fabric and yarn. This should be at the top of my list.
5. Continue working on some quilts I am doing for charity.
6. If time permits, cut out 2 baby quilts for friends having babies. I know I am doing this quilt for 1 of them. 1 is having a girl and 1 is having a boy.
7. Make bread for the week. Maybe even make some tortillas.
8. Work on altering a dress for a friend.
So it. Will be a busy week. It just depends how things go as to what I can get done.
What are you working on this week?