I do have to say I am a starter, but not always a finisher. I see too many things that I like and want to do. I just need to make a list, but I like having different things to work on.
So here goes the list, in no particular order.
1. This quilt is called Luminous, and it is for my youngest granddaughter. I am hoping to get it quilted this week.
2. This is a quilt I am working on for 1 granddaughter. I have chosen some favorite colors of hers for this quilt.
3. This is 1 of 2 squiggles quilts I am working on. I love this pattern from the book Piece and Quilt with precuts by Christa at www.christaquilts.com. I love this pattern.
4. This quilt is for a grandson due next month. I know how I want to quilt it, but have not decided what to back it with.
5. This is the Strata quilt, by Tammy at www.tamarinis.com. I had started quilting it, but wasn't happy with it, so I am unpicking it.
6. Then these 5 quilts I am quilting for a charity organization.
7. Work on cleaning and organizing my sewing room.
So, that is a lot to do, but I like to be busy.
One thing I like to do is making a kit with my quilts. I often handpiece and having them in a kit makes it easier.
I have been following a free motion quilting challenge by Angela Walters at www.quiltingismytherapy.com. It has been fun. I am learning a lot. I have a quilt I practiced swirls on that I will blog about in the next couple of days. I just need to bind it.