Sunday, January 31, 2021

Make a list Monday February 1, 2021

 

 Well, it is Monday again and it is already February.   


So, here is what I did last week.   


1.  Finished this quilt.   I gave it to a friend who I work with who is moving.   I put it on her chair and let her be surprised when she found it.   She came to me with tears, of joy, and told me how much she loved it.




2.  I finished my loot bag for a swap.  It is ready to mail.  




3.  I got my yellow brick road quilt sandwiched and now I just need to quilt it.   



4.  I did more sewing on my corn maze quilt.


Now for this week:

1.  Do my blocks for the 2021 monthly color challenge.

2.  Quilt and bind yellow brick road quilt.  

3.  Work more on corn maze.

4.  Make a bag as a display for a class I will be teaching at a local quilt shop.




5.  Work on this quilt for my son. 



6.   Work on this quilt for my daughter.



7.  Work on this quilt for 1 of my grandsons.   Fabrics are chosen and cut.  I just need to sew. 




8.  Work on my quilt. 

   


9.   Begin working on my quick knits display for a class at my local quilt shop.  



10.   Work on this quilt for 1 of my granddaughters. 





Well, I think that is all I can do for the week.    


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a lot to do in a week. What a fun surprise for your friend, she will treasure that forever.

    ReplyDelete