1. Metro Medallion by sew kind of wonderful. This quilt is being done for a wedding at the end of the year. I am doing their wedding colors and favorite colors.
2. I call this one the Eagle quilt. Pattern being used is Frayed Edges from patterns by Jen. This is planned for a Christmas gift.
3. Churn dash. This one is for a wedding and will be done in the wedding colors. I have just a couple of blocks cut for this one. But I will be getting more done soon.
4. This is one of two Christmas quilts I am working on. This one is ready for quilting. Yay!!
5. This is another Christmas quilt.
7. This is a wall hanging for one of my daughters. Just needs the binding to be finished. I may do some quilting on the dress. Binding in yellow.
|cinderella wall hanging|
9. I have those one almost ready for quilting. I just can't remember where I put it. I need to find it because it is for a grandson.
10. Another one ready for quilting.
Linking up with Rhonda at www.rhondasramblings.com
Monday Making @www.lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com
Let's Be Social @www.sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com