I have also joined with Angela @ www.quiltingismytherapy.com for her free motion quilting challenge. You can read more about the challenge at www.fmqchallenge.com. Anything I can do to improve my quilting is worthwhile to me.
So here is my list.
1. Do some practice quilting on some solid fabric. I will then turn this into a fun baby quilt or lap quilt.
2. Quilt this for 1 of my display items next month for sharing at www.kandhquiltshoppe.com. I am trying to decide on what design to quilt it with. I can do a wishbone, a ribbon candy design or swirls. Still deciding.
3. Quilt this for my display as well. I have an idea in mind from a couple of friends. I am so lucky to have some good quilting friends.
4. Work on the quilts I am testing.
5. Work on the pattern I am writing.
So, I have some good work to do. But it helps me get some good practice in. I haven't quilted for most of this year. I have worked on other sewing and I just need to make sure that I put time in my schedule to do both. I love sewing and quilting.
I always love reading your comments. So, leave 1 and I will get back to you as soon as I can.