Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Quilting goals for 2020

There are lots of things I want to be able to do in 2020. 

The first is to be organized.   I need to get my quilting and sewing organized.  Make sure I know where things are and clean up after sewing projects.

I want to improve my quilting skills.  Both my hand guided that I use for free motion and my ruler skills.  To do this I have a Pinterest board called quilting designs I want to try.   I will choose 1 design and doodle it on paper and then try it on fabric.  I know that if I practice daily I can do it. And as my boss tells me, I can do anything I put my mind to.









Finish projects.   If I need to put a deadline down for a project to get it done, then so be it.  I need to set aside time each day for my projects.   I will also keep a list of projects that I want to do, then set up a reward program for myself and allow me to start a new project.



Develop lesson plans for beginning quilting classes.  This is so I can teach others quilting techniques.   In doing this I will continue teaching my granddaughters to sew and quilt.

Continue blogging and participate in blog hops each month.  I love blog hops.  This also encourages me to get things down. 

These aren't a lot of goals, but they are things I want to work on.

I hope you have some goals that you will be working on.   I would love to hear what your goals are. 2


No comments:

Post a Comment