Thursday, December 5, 2019

Oldest UFO

It is day 6 of the 31 day blog writing challenge hosted by Cheryl at www.muppin.com.   The prompt for today is oldest UFO. 



I HAVE A FEW UFO'S on my list to complete.

This one was started in August 2013 for my youngest daughters wedding.   Here it is 6 years later and I just need to finish it.   





I decided I was going to do custom quilting on it, meaning that in the different areas of the quilt I am quilting different things. 



I just need to basically finish the borders and am trying to decide what to put on the outside border.   I am thinking feathers.


All of my kids keep reminding me I need to finish their quilts.  They hint that it would be a great Christmas present.  I tend to agree. 

  I just need to organize myself and my time better and actually make a list of the projects I want to do and not have lots of unfinished projects anymore.   That will be a good goal for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment