Sunday, December 1, 2019

Make a list Monday Dec. 1, 2019


 

Wow. Another week has gone by and Christmas is getting closer.

So lets see what happened last week.

 1.  Fancy Fox quilt - name is on there.  Need to applique it and then quilt and bind.

 2.  Christmas quilt - need to have it quilted by Thursday for a blog hop or at least almost done.
 3.  Churn Dash quilt - no progress

 4.  Frolic - I pulled most of my fabrics.  I started on clue 1 which are 4 patches.

 5.  Pantries cleaned and organized. Done.  As well as other cupboards.

 6.  Tree up - not decorated, but up.

 7.  Thanksgiving Dinner - Done.

 8.  Donation quilt - making progress

 9.  Pajamas - not yet

10. Quilt for my daughter - sandwhiched together.

Now I did take the week off to get things done, but sometimes the best laid plans don't always work.  Monday I had to have an emergency root canal done.  The tooth was infected and I was in pain.  Living off of ibuprofen is not fun.
Then Wednesday I fell when I was getting out of the bathtub which has been hurting like crazy.   It gets hard to move at times.  I also got to spend a day with a grandson while his parents worked.  So, now I need to work on this weeks list.

1.  Christmas quilt - I blog about this on Thursday, So I hope to get it mostly done if not all the way done.




2.  Fancy Fox quilt - the name of the baby is on there and ready for applique.  I would like to gift it this week.



3.  Work on more 4 patches for the frolic mystery hosted by Bonnie Hunter over at www.quiltville.com



4.  Pajamas for Christmas - I need to make 8 pairs of pajamas so I need to get those done.



5. Doll clothes.   I am making doll clothes for the granddaughters for Christmas.





6.  Decorate for Christmas.



7.  Help a son and daughter in law move on Saturday.

 8.  My daughter has asked me to quilt a quilt for her so I need to work on that as well.


With going back to work this week I think this is a good list.   If I can I will get more done.


No comments:

Post a Comment