Sunday, December 1, 2019
Make a list Monday Dec. 1, 2019
Wow. Another week has gone by and Christmas is getting closer.
So lets see what happened last week.
1. Fancy Fox quilt - name is on there. Need to applique it and then quilt and bind.
2. Christmas quilt - need to have it quilted by Thursday for a blog hop or at least almost done.
3. Churn Dash quilt - no progress
4. Frolic - I pulled most of my fabrics. I started on clue 1 which are 4 patches.
5. Pantries cleaned and organized. Done. As well as other cupboards.
6. Tree up - not decorated, but up.
7. Thanksgiving Dinner - Done.
8. Donation quilt - making progress
9. Pajamas - not yet
10. Quilt for my daughter - sandwhiched together.
Now I did take the week off to get things done, but sometimes the best laid plans don't always work. Monday I had to have an emergency root canal done. The tooth was infected and I was in pain. Living off of ibuprofen is not fun.
Then Wednesday I fell when I was getting out of the bathtub which has been hurting like crazy. It gets hard to move at times. I also got to spend a day with a grandson while his parents worked. So, now I need to work on this weeks list.
1. Christmas quilt - I blog about this on Thursday, So I hope to get it mostly done if not all the way done.
2. Fancy Fox quilt - the name of the baby is on there and ready for applique. I would like to gift it this week.
3. Work on more 4 patches for the frolic mystery hosted by Bonnie Hunter over at www.quiltville.com
4. Pajamas for Christmas - I need to make 8 pairs of pajamas so I need to get those done.
5. Doll clothes. I am making doll clothes for the granddaughters for Christmas.
6. Decorate for Christmas.
7. Help a son and daughter in law move on Saturday.
8. My daughter has asked me to quilt a quilt for her so I need to work on that as well.
With going back to work this week I think this is a good list. If I can I will get more done.