Tuesday, December 3, 2019

My machines - day 3

Today is day 3 of the 31 day writing challenge hosted by Cheryl Sleboda @ www.muppin.com.   the prompt for us to write about today is our machine.

I have 2 that I use regularly.

My Juki tl98q is the machine I use for all of my quilting.   I do free motion quilting on it and I love it.   I have used it for piecing as well.  I must say I love the speed of this machine.   It is a semi industrial machine and I can do the maintenance on it myself.

My 2nd machine is the Juki 2000dx.   This is the machine that I use for piecing and general sewing.   It has great stitching and is overall a great machine.  I still have to play with it to learn everything there is to know about it.

I absolutely love the Juki machines.  I use the industrial ones at work and I know they are a good brand and are workhorses.

I do have 2 more machines that are not set up right now, but they are 2 really old Kenmore machines.   They are backups in case they are needed, but mostly they are used for when my granddaughters are here for sewing days.

No comments:

Post a Comment