Tuesday, January 1, 2019

One Monthly Goal - January 2019

It is a new month and with that come a new monthly goal with www.elmstreetquilts.com.  so, my one monthly goal is to get this quilt top done and if possible it will be quilted and bound. 




I currently have six blocks done and will be working on more tonight, so we will see how far I get.




I am working on other projects and will be participating in a blog hop, but I would really like to get this one done. 


I love to quilt, and am always happy when I get to do so.

I hope you get to quilt today.

This week I will link up with: 
Monday Making at www.lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com
free motion by the River @ www.conniekresin.com
Let's be sewcial at www.sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com
Wait Loss Wednesday at www.inquiringquilter.com
Finished or not Friday at www.busyhandsquilts.blogspot.com
Can I get a whoop whoop at www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Great blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your 2019 goal achievements! What fun blocks you are working on!

    ReplyDelete