As I glanced at my list from last week, I didn't accomplish much, at least from my list. What I did accomplish on the list was getting more of my blocks done for my charming flower quilt. I am a bit more than halfway done.
Off the list, I see more progress in my basement. We have gotten doors hung, the sewing room and hallway are almost ready to prime.
I thing we have decided to paint with agreeable grey from Sherwin Williams. We have also been deciding on flooring. We are thinking a laminate hardwood or carpeting, pros and cons with both. We still have time to think all the way through this.
So, this week's list.
1. Get these 2 quilts bound.
2. Work on the quilt for the Black and white quilt blog hop I am doing. I have one almost done called Black Tie Affair from Quiltmaker Jan/Feb 2014 and another one I am playing with called Chic Country by www.sewkindofwonderful.com.
3. Continue with my charming flowers quilt. This quilt is from Simply Charming Collection by Moose on the Porch quilts www.moosequilts.com
4. Work on getting a quilt quilted for charity. This one is if there is time.
5. Work on this squiggles quilt. I am hand piecing as I like to have something to do at lunch time. This quilts is from the book Piecing and Quilting with precuts from www.christaquilts.com
6. This is going to be a butterfly pilllow I am hand appliqueing this, so it also goes to work with me. It is from the book Curiosities & Mischief from www.arttoheart.com
7. Finish quilting this one.
Now, to put these on a list that I will see daily and schedule them in. If I don't get to all, it isn't the end of the world. This is how I relax.
I would love to hear what you are working on, and how do you find best to schedule things? I do work full time.