Monday, January 28, 2019

Make a list Monday 1-28-19

Wow!!! It is Monday already.  I am working on my list for the week, and I have some things I need to focus on.  If you read Saturdays post of things coming up, you know there is a lot going on.  So, let's get going here.

1.  I need to get my block made for the 2019 Monthly Color Challenge with Jen at www.patternsbyjen.blogspot.com.  I actually need to get my January block done and my February block done.  I will be sharing February's block on Friday, February 1st.


2.  These 2 quilts are waiting for binding.  Binding is cut for 1 of them.


3.  Get my 16 patch block done for the hand piecing quilt along hosted by the lovely ladies at www.elmstreetquilts.com



4.  Try to get my One Monthly Goal done also hosted by elm street quilts.


5.  Work on my project for the EPP book hop hosted by Carolina at www.alwaysexpectmoore.com.  It really is going well.


6.  Work on the  project for the Show Your Wings blog hop.  I haven't decided if this will be a bed size quilt, or a pillow case or throw pillow.  I may even make it a dresser scarf and then do the quilt later.  It will depends on the time that I have.

7.  Work on the project for the Dust Off a quilt book hop.  I haven't decided if this will be a bed size quilt, or a pillow case or throw pillow.  I may even make it a dresser scarf and then do the quilt later.  It will depends on the time that I have. 



8.  If time, quilt 1 of these quilts.


Of course, I always have some hand piecing to work on.  Some of these items can also be hand pieced, so I will be taking some of them to work and working on them during my lunch break.

And there may be some walls in the basement needing priming.  The first 5 items are really my focus.  The others will come if time permits.   I also work full time outside the home, so that makes for fun times trying to do everything I want to do.   I do try to sew for at least an hour each day.  It really depends what time i get off of work.  Sometimes i come home very exhausted and have to force myself to sew.

 I would love to hear what you are working on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment