Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Make a list Monday 1-21-19



It is Monday already. Time flies. So Last week, I was able to get this quilt bound and it felt great to have a finish.
I also finished this cute little Cinderella dress for my youngest granddaughter. Now I have 2 more Cinderella dresses to do, and 3 of each princess dress to do. This grandma is not up to date on all the princesses, thank goodness my daughter's know who they are and what color dresses I need to make.
Now onto this weeks list. 1. I have these 2 quilts that need binding, so I hope to get at least 1 done.
2. Get my quilt done for the Black and white blog hop that is this Thursday. I may not have it all quilted and bound, but will see how far I get. I really like the pattern, so I will be making another one and enlarging it. The black and white blog hop is being hosted by Carla at www.createinthesticks.blogspot.com.


3. Work on quilting 1 of these quilts for the heartbuilders group that gives them to different organizations.
4. Continue working on this quilt that is part of my one monthly goal.
5. Begin working on an EPP (English paper piecing) project for a book tour I am doing next month.



 6. Keep working on my handpiecing projects. These are projects that go places with me. Yes, I stitch at work during my lunch break. I have a good list of things to work on. I would love to hear what you are working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment