Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Make a list Monday



Well, I am a bit late posting again.

Things have been going nuts.  Been working extra hours at work and trying to keep up with everything else I am doing.  But all is good.  I like to be busy.   Sometimes I think I really try to do too much.   A quick update on the basement, baseboards are going in in the sewing room. YAY!!!!!


For this week, my focus is really going to be on getting some things finished.  Do you find you have some unfinished projects?  I sure do.

So the list:

Get these quilts bound.   I do have the binding strips cut.  That is a start.   I am hosting Thank Goodness it is Finished Friday, so at least 1 needs finished.






Finish and quilt and bind 1, if not both, of these quilts for the Black and white quilt hop, that starts next week.  My day to post is the 24th.






Quilt at least 1 of these quilts for charity.



Finish quilting this quilt.  I need to take it off the rollers, as it is on my frame, which is taken apart, until my sewing room is ready.



Continue working on 1 of my hand piecing or applique projects.

There is a lot, but not a ton this time, as I want to have some time free so we can start priming walls when the time comes.

What are you working on this week?  I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment