Monday, August 13, 2018

Make a list Monday

Wow!!! Where does the time go?  I am trying to decide where to focus this week.  I have 2 quilts ready to be quilted  and I need them done by the end of the month, but I am thinking I want to follow some advice given by Tracey @ whirlsnswirlsquilting.ca, where she shares to take some plain fabric and practice your quilting.  


I have also joined with Angela @ www.quiltingismytherapy.com for her free motion quilting challenge.   You can read more about the challenge at www.fmqchallenge.com. Anything I can do to improve my quilting is worthwhile to me.


So here is my list.

1.  Do some practice quilting on some solid fabric. I will then turn this into a fun baby quilt or lap quilt.

2.  Quilt this for 1 of my display items next month for sharing at www.kandhquiltshoppe.com. I am trying to decide on what design to quilt it with. I can do a wishbone, a ribbon candy design or swirls. Still deciding.



3.  Quilt this for my display as well. I have an idea in mind from a couple of friends.  I am so lucky to have some good quilting friends.




4.  Work on the quilts I am testing.

5.  Work on the pattern I am writing.

So, I have some good work to do.  But it helps me get some good practice in. I haven't quilted for most of this year. I have worked on other sewing and I just need to make sure that I put time in my schedule to do both. I love sewing and quilting.

I always love reading your comments. So, leave 1 and I will get back to you as soon as I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment