Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Make a list Monday and challenge
Yes, I know, today is Tuesday. A day late and a dollar short. I was under the weather and sd did not get it done.
First thing I want to start with is a challenge for me. Challenges are awesome, as they help us to grow. One of the things I am going to do is to take some time to play with my quilting. I am going to follow some advice from Tracy at Whirls and Swirls quolting, and take a piece of solid fabric for the front and back and put batting in between and practice some of the things I want to learn. I want to master feathers, leaves, butterflies and so much more. This will help me to be able to offer so much more for people I quilt for.
Prioritizing is definitely hard for me. I just want to do everything and do I am hoping that making a list each week works for me.
Now onto my Make a list post for this week.
Remember these are not always in order.
1. This is definitely first this week. I need to finish quiting this for my friend.
2. Get this quilt on the frame to be quilted. It is for a display for next month at K and H quilt shoppe, one of my local quilt shops. This is a quilt that I tested for Tammy at www.tamarinis.com
3. Work on the quilts I am doing for my display. One of the quilts is the Squiggles quilt from the book Piecing and quilting with precuts by Christa at www.christaquilts.com
4. Work on the test quilts I am doing as well as writing patterns for some of my own designs.
5. Put this quilt on the frame. It is for a grandson due in September, so I do have a little bit of time on this one.
Please be sure to follow me on my social media. As I get the quilts completed that I am going to put on display, I will share them here, and on social media.
So, do you have any challenges you are working on? I would love to hear and I love to read your comments.