Thursday, December 28, 2017

New Year New Sew- sewing by Ti blog hop - Tie Dye Diva East Coast cardi

Today is my turn on the New Year New Sew sewing by Ti blog hop. It was suggested that we sew something we had never sewn before.




I chose this cute bolero by Tie Dye Diva designs. The pattern is East Coast Cardi and the fabric is a piece of t-shirt knit from my stash.   This pattern is done so that you can put buttons or snaps on, a ribbon tie, or a little knot tie at the bottom. Or you can do as I did and not add ties or buttons.



I wanted to have my granddaughter model this, but they went on vacation and got stuck due to car problems.  Good thing my son in law works from home, and they homeschool because they couldn't make it home.

This is a very easy pattern, and quick to sew. I want to do one with stretch velvet.


Also, you will want to follow my blog, if you enjoy sewing and seeing what I am sharing. I became a grandma for the 6th time yesterday and it is a 3rd granddaughter,  so I will be making a lot of cute things with ruffles and lace.

Please check out these bloggers and see what they are doing. Lots of great New Sews for a new year.
Monday, January 1st: Introduction- Sewing by Ti
4th Kathys Kwilts and More You are here. 😀


Sunday, January 7th: Minn's Things


Sunday, January 14th: Sew Like a Sloth
19th Ma Moose

Sunday January 21st: Flaxfield Sewing


Sunday January 28th: Sew Haute Blog

Monday, January 1st: Introduction- Sewing by Ti *** You are here. 😀


Sunday, January 7th: Minn's Things


Sunday, January 14th: Sew Like a Sloth
19th Ma Moose

Sunday January 21st: Flaxfield Sewing


Sunday January 28th: Sew Haute Blog

1 comment:

  1. I have never made a Tie Dyed Diva pattern but this is super cute, so off to search them...

    ReplyDelete