- December 11th: Intro by Seams Sew Lo
- December 12th: Stitched by Jennie
- December 13th: Sewing Blue
- December 14th: Manning the Machine
- December 15th: Threadistry
- December 18th: Sew Cucio
- December 19th: Oak Blue Designs
- December 20th: Kathy's Quilts and More
- December 21st: Just Delphine
- December 22nd: Sewing by Ti
- Decmeber 23rd: Seams Sew Lo
Today is my turn on the DIY Toy blog tour. I love to make doll clothes for the 18 inch dolls. The pattern I chose to do today is The Kieran doll dress from Ellie and Mac. This pattern also fits the 15 inch dolls.
This dress is designed for stretch knits and is a really quick sew. I used a variety of different knits from other projects.
I have more dresses from this pattern cut out and ready to sew. If all goes well in the next few days, my sweet granddaughters will have some more doll dresses that will be for Christmas.
The best thing about making doll dresses is that they don't take a whole lot of fabric or time.
Now for the best part. This pattern is available for purchase at www.ellieandmac.com?aff=183 If you use my affiliate link I do earn a small commission. It does not cost you any extra. Also all patterns are 50% off right now and they have some great New patterns, so go check them out.
I have another dress pattern for dolls from them, that is waiting to be sewn. I would love for you to follow me as I will be blogging about that as well. What are your favorite toys to make?
Thank you to our Wonderful sponsors Phat Quarters and Seamingly Smitten for the awesome giveaway! Please enter below a Rafflecopter giveaway