Monday, December 28, 2020

Make a List Monday - December 28 2020


 

 I am going to try to really start things off right with 2021.   One of those things is to be more organized.  I am not a planner kind of person  but I find if I have lists I do better.   So I am going to start making lists and goals for the year. 


I did not get as much done this year as I had hoped.   I tend to procrastinate, and sometimes put more on my plate than I should then feel overwhelmed and procrastinate.


I am doing something different this year, which I need to really be organized for, and that is teaching classes at my local quilt shop.

Onto my list of things to do this week:

1.   Finish a nightgown for my granddaughters 3rd Birthday.  It is started and almost done.   She love unicorns.   I was glad to find this fabric. 



2.  Doll clothes for some of the 3 year old  baby dolls.  She has 5.  She loves to undress them as soon as mommy dresses them.  Her babies take lots of baths.  


3.   Doll clothes wardrobe for 18" dolls for the SWAP (sewing with a plan) I am doing with Avery Lane Designs, due by January 1st.




4.  2 Yellow Brick Road quilts to use for samples for my class.  1 has straight line quilting and 1 free motion. - do this with granddaughters to give practice in teaching.   This is the fabric for the 1st one.   




5.  Lesson plans for class:   accurate cutting, piecing, pressing, color selection, walking foot quilting. 

6.  Block ready for post on Janury 1 for 2021 monthly color challenge. 

7.   Work on project for Hearts on Fire blog hop. 


8.   Finish quilting this quilt and then choose another one to work on. 





No comments:

Post a Comment