Thursday, February 7, 2019

TGIFFRIDAY 2 - 8 -19

I am not so sure I have grown up, or maybe I am just a kid at heart.  But I am excited to share my latest quilt finish with you.  To do this quilt, I had to go deep into the hundred acre woods.  I had to meet Eeyore, Piglet, Kanga, Roo, Tigger (I love Tigger so much), Christopher Robin,





 but most of all the bear so full of fluff . . .
Winnie the Pooh Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff He's Winnie the Pooh Winnie the Pooh Willy nilly silly old bear.

Yes, my latest finish is a Winnie The Pooh quilt.





I started this a while ago, and I don't remember the pattern I used. All I can remember is the block came from a magazine. Then I figured out the rest. The binding was done y hand, which is my favorite way to bind.





My grandson who is 4 has now requested a Winnie the Pooh quilt. Guess I need to find fabric.

I would love to see what you are working on. Please link up below.

11 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet quilt! Winnie the Pooh is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a wonderful pattern! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet quilt, Kathy! Thanks for hosting this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughters were Pooh and Piglet for Halloween when the youngest was a baby. We just love Pooh and all his friends here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Winnie the Pooh. Happy fabric finding. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was really great for me – I was looking for such a thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the very useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, good day, this page was very enjoyable for me and I really enjoyed its content.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! thanks for sharing it was very informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. excellent publish, very informative.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Great info. Thank you for sharing this fascinating information together.

    ReplyDelete