Wow, is it really Monday? It is, and it is also my sweet father in laws birthday. Dad I love you and I miss you. I can't believe you have been gone almost 8 years. Mom has been gone 2 years this coming Saturday. I love and miss you both.
Now on to my list for this week. This week has me working on projects for some upcoming blog hops.
1. This is for my blog hop next Monday with Carol at www.justletmequilt.com for the Show Your Wings hop. I have a ton of flying geese to make.
2. This one is for the Dust Off an old book hop, hosted by Bea @ www.beaquilter.com. I share my project on the 22nd.
I have some quilts I need to get quilted as well.
3. This one is from the black and white quilt hop.
4. These 2 are for a charity called heart builders which is a group from www.cottoncuts.com.
5. Then I need to work on organizing my sewing stuff. This will be never ending job, until I get moved into the sewing room.
6. Then there will be painting to do. 1 room is painted. After all the painting is done, then we need to do flooring, then we can move things in.
7. My daughter has requested dresses for her daughter. Maybe I can find time to work on those.
So, it seems like a lot, but my geese I can hand stitch during lunch and work on them after work. The project I am hand appliqueing, I can also work on at lunch time, and when I want to watch tv with my hubby.
So, I want to know what you are working on this week?