Okay, let's get on with this week's to do list. None of these are in particular order. It just depends what I can do each day.
1. Continue sorting through sewing stuff and organizing into totes. As I do this I number each tote, and have a list in my tablet, telling me what is in each box.
2. Hand stitch the binding on this quilt. I prefer my bindings handstitched. That is how I learned and I enjoy it, plus I get to test out the snuggliness of the quilts.
3. Make binding for these 2 quilts and get them attached.
4. These 3 quilts need to be quilted.
5. Continue working on this quilt. This is my one monthly challenge with www.elmstreetquilts.com, and I would really like to get it done.
6. Work on this quilt. This is a quilt by www.tamarinis.com and is called WHIRLYGIGS. I would love to have it ready to quilt by Saturday.
8. Work on getting t shirts done for 7 grandkids. This I usually do during lunch breaks and stay after work to use the serger. It makes it easier than having to keep moving machines around. I have a big pile cut out. They go pretty fast, though, so that is good.
9. Help out on basement if needed.
Yes, that is a lot to do. But I will try. Sometimes I think I forget that I work full time and that I might be super woman. But I like to stay busy. We will see where I get.
What fun things do you have on your list this week?
This week's link ups include:
Monday Making at www.lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com
Linky Tuesday Free motion by the River at www.conniekresin.com
Let's Bee Social at www.sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com
Wait Loss Wednesday at www.inquiringquilter.com
Can I get a whoop whoop at www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com
Finished or not Friday at www.busyhandsquilts.blogspot.com