Wednesday, October 3, 2018

One Monthly Goal October 2018

I love having goals. My problem is I have a lot of things I want to get done, so it is hard knowing whigh project to use for 1 goal for linking up with Elm Street Quilts and One Monthly Goal.

Because I just had a new grandson born on September 27th, I think my goal will be to get his quilt quilted and bound and delivered to him.



This is somewhat a tough goal, as I am on crazy, crazy overtime right now, and working Saturdays and trying to fit in the things a wife, mom and grandma needs to do.   So, if I put this as my goal I just may get it done.  

I have a problem of finding more things I want to do and then putting other projects off.  I will get this done, then set myself a goal to finish one of the other projects I have. 

Thank you to https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2018/10/one-monthly-goal-october-goal-setting.html?m=1 for setting this up and for all the wonderful sponsors. 

Not only will I be linking up with Elm Street Quilts, but also with Free Motion by the River @ www.conniekresin.com and WIPS on Wednesday @ estheraliu.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I feel your pain! I have the same troubles. This is the third time I'm linking up with One Monthly Goal, and the other two times, I did not manage to finish my goal by the end of the month. Let's hope the third time is the charm! Good luck with finishing your baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca,

      I hope the 3rd time is the charm for you. Thank you. I have wedding quilts to finish for my daughter and she got married 5 years ago this month. Oh, my word. I need to get busy.

      Delete
  2. Baby quilts make the best goals! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete