So, I am a day late and a dollar short, but that is pkay. At least I have made some progress, and right now, even a tiny bit of progress is good for me. With the crazy hours I am working right now.
So, what did I make progress on? Well, only one thing from my list.
This is the quilt for my granddaughter. I have made progress on getting the blocks going. I need to get the squares cut for the flower centers.
This is a mini quilt for a swap. I need to have it ready to send by Monday, October 15.
I have decided that my sewing room needs some organization. There are days that I get home late enough, that I am tired and can't sew or quilt, so I start measuring and folding my fabric. I will tell you it looks nice to go to the sewing room and see some organization.
This week, I am changing the list and making it a bit shorter because I know what kind of hours I will be workin g
1. Get the mini quilt done for my swap partner.
2. Get my block done for block of the month. Due Friday, Oct. 12.
3. Work on this quilt for my granddaughter.
4. Continue quilting on this quilt. It is almost done.
5. Start on my project for the Peek A who blog hop later this month. This blog hop is hosted by Marian @ www.seamstobesew.com
So, what are you working on? I would love to hear from you. I will post my progress on Wednesday evening.