Monday, October 1, 2018

Make a list Monday 10/1/18

Wow!!!!! Where did the weekend go?   I feel like I haven't really had a weekend, with working on Saturday and church and doing stuff for my calling on Sunday. Oh, well. It is a new week and I have sewing and quilting to do.

I am keeping my list short this week, well kind of.   I am putting together kits, because I hand piece during my lunch breaks.  So here is what I would like to accomplish this week.  It all depends on what crazy hours I work this week.  We have been on huge overtime, so I don't get as much sewing time as I would like.

1. Finish quilting this quilt and get it bound for my granddaughter.  Have not decided if it is for Christmas or just because I Love You.



2.  I missed getting things together for 2 grandsons birthdays.  But, because I made throw pillows one year  I am going to make a new cover for their throw pillows.   They both love dinosaurs.



3.   Working on this quilt for my oldest granddaughter.  I think it will be for Christmas.  I have so many quilts I want to do.  This is the bone I will put in my bag to take to work this week. 



 4.  Finish cutting this quilt and try to start sewing. This will be for my newest grandson who was born on September 27th. 

So, there you have it. My list for the week.  I hope to get all of it accomplished this week.  I just have to work on it a little at a time. 

I would love to have you share what you are working on this week.

I am going to link up with  some linky parties.

Monday Making @ www.lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com
Freemotion by the river @ www.conniekresin.com
Midweek Makers @ www.quiltfabrication.com
Works in progress Wednesday
http://estheraliu.blogspot.com/?m=1
Wednesday Wait Loss
http://www.inquiringquilter.com/
Needle and thread Thursday
http://www.myquiltinfatuation.com/?m=1
Can I get a whoop whoop?
http://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/?m=1

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! Isn't it fun making quilts for our grands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a nice list. Nice that you can get some hand stitching accomplished during lunch break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon,

      I am lucky I can do that. In fact, if I wanted to eat right in my work area, I could actually sew as I work on an industrial machine all day. I like to get away from my machine for a few minutes.

      Delete
  3. My goodness Kathy, you have some fun quilt projects to work on! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog,I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in
    traffic density,which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete