Today is my day on the Get Ready for Spring Blog Tour with Ellie and Mac. This blog tour is hosted by Lo at www.seamssewlo.com. I want to thank Ellie and Mac for sponsoring the tour and for providing me with the pattern used for todays project.
The pattern I chose to make is the Discoverer Tee. This is a very quick sew and goes from 12 month - 14. I found the instructions to be well written and easy to follow.
My choice of fabrics included DBP Aztec from www.elevatedfashionfabrics.com which is the top half of the bodice in front and back and the sleeves. The red is a cotton spandex that I picked up at a local store called The Cotton Shop www.thecottonshops.com.
I asked my friend if her daughter would be willing to model for me, in exchange for the t shirt. She was more than happy to oblige.
I love this pattern. Through the end of the month, all patterns are 35% off. You can use my affiliate link and I earn a small commission. Http://Ellieandmac.com?Aff=183.
I hope you have enjoyed today's blog and I hope you will follow me. I have some great projects that I want to be able to share with you.
Please visit all the stops on the Get Ready for Spring Blog Tour featuring Ellie and Mac spring sewing patterns (35% of right now), hosted by Seams Sew Lo. Do no forget to enter the giveaway below too!
- February 3rd: Seams Sew Lo (Intro)
- February 4th: Seams Sew Lo
- February 5th: Violets and Jewels
- February 6th: Threadistry
- February 7th: Mama Can Make it
- February 8th: My Crazy Crafty Beautiful Life
- February 9th: Aurora Designs
- February 10th: Flaxfield Sewing
- February 11th: Floral and Flannel
- February 12th: FABulous Home Sewn
- February 13th: Minns Things
- February 14th: Our Play Place
- February 15th: Tenille's Thread
- February 16th: Seams Like Style
- February 17th: Hutsepruts
- February 18th: Candi Couture Designs
- February 19th: My Sewing Roots
- February 20th: Manning the Machine
- February 21st: Stitched by Jennie
- February 22nd: Kathy's Kwilts and More
- February 23rd: Sewjourns
- February 24th: Mermaid Mama Designs
- February 25th: Fee Bricolo
- February 26th: Oak Blue Designs
- February 27th: Big Fly Notions
- February 28th: Sewing Blue
This is such a cute top!! You did a beautiful job.ReplyDelete
Thank you Rachel. I loved doing it.Delete
Seems like the perfect pattern to showcase a favorite fabric! Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Thank you Jennie. I love the fabric and so did my model.Delete