Sunday, April 3, 2016

New quilt pattern

Are you a beginning quilter or know someone who is? I have been creating a pattern that will be great for beginning quilters or for those who want an easy to do quilt pattern. This idea has been in my head for a while, since 2013 to be exact. I made some quilts for a lady and designed this pattern. I wish I had pictures of the finished product, but what i did have seems to have been deleted. I do have a couple of pictures though, which gives you an idea of how fun you can make this quilt. Recently, some quilt designer friends ran a blog on how to write patterns, after reading through the blog several times I decided I could do this. So, I went for it. Right now, the pattern is going through final revisions so that I can make sure everything is accurate. As I said, this pattern is written for a beginner. It will be great for those who have been quilting for a while as a quick and simple pattern. Keep watching the blog and I will let you know when it is ready.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the quilt, Kathy - have fun with your designing!

    ReplyDelete