I started looking for patterns to use, then realized there are a few quilts I had started so I am going to work on those. I try to do favorite colors, but I also know that the grandkids will love anything grandma makes for them.
So, here we go with the list for this week. Now I know not everything will get done this week, but if I make progress each week then I will be happy.
These are not in any particular order.
1. Bind the Christmas quilt.
2. Decide on project for a fall blog help to be held in September. Pull fabrics for it.
3. Cut pieces for Kyle's quilt. Find a green and light blue.
4. Work on Charming flowers quilt for Sarah.
5. Cut pieces for Katie's quilt and start sewing.
6. Cut pieces for Jayde's quilt, especially the butterflies and start doing the applique. Get a few more colors.
7. Work on quilting this quilt.
8. Work on Lizzie's quilt.
9. Work on James' quilt.
11. Make my last 2 cushions for the park benches.
12. Work on this fun Irish Chain quilt
13. Take this quilt block and use a variety of pinks to make into a quilt. We will call it a scrappy rail fence as that is what the block reminds me of.
15. Work on this quilt for my bed. Since we did a remodel, I wanted a quilt to match the bedroom walls and this is perfect. This picture is a bit dark, but the walls are a very light green.
How will I accomplish my list. By organizing my time. Riding my bike home from work as fast as I can.
Well that is quite the list. It will definitely keep me busy.
Post a Comment