Monday, August 10, 2020

Make a list Monday August 10, 2020


 
Well, here we are on Monday again. Last weeks list was quilt long, but I did make progress on it.   Lets look at what I did.   Bench and swing cushions are Done.


bind Christmas quilt. Strips are cut.





Decide on a project for a fall blog hop and pull fabric.  I have decided on the main fabric for a couple of projects.  Need to get some solids. 

Cut pieces for Katie's quilt


Cut pieces for Kyle's quilt. Done and I even started stitching.



 Cut pieces for Jayde's quilt. Almost done cutting them. 



Work on quilting Pam's quilt. I have gotten quite a bit done




So for this week.

Keep working on quilting Pam's quilt.



Write a tutorial on how to make the bench cushions.  Not sure what day I will do the tutorial yet. 
     
 Work on Katie's quilt




. 
Work on Lizzie's quilt. 


Work on James' quilt.




Work on dresses.
 
Work on Irish Chain quilt.

 Add more blocks to my August color challenge block to make a quilt using just that block.

 Work on the 2 quilts I am testing for designers. This is 1 of them.  


Work on the quilt for my bed. 



Finish quilting this dog panel wall hanging.  I had started this forever ago and was going to unpick, but unpicking some of these things can cause you to put holes in them.  Then I thought I would trash it, but I just couldn't bear to throw it away, so I showed a picture of it to a daughter and asked if her little guy would want it and she said yes.   I told her I wasn't going to try to undo what had been done, just continue and she said that would be fine. 


 I found this rail fence quilt. I quickly finished sewing all the rows and I would like to start quilting it.


When you start going through things you tend to find UFO's.   
There was some good progress made considering I had 2 days where I took it easy and didn't quilt, because I had an iron fall on my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment