Sunday, July 26, 2020

Christmas in July Then and now blog hop





Wow.   Christmas is in less than 5 months.    Hard to believe.   And here I was going to try to make bed quilts for all 9 grandkids and the majority of them are in twin beds.   I may still have time, we will see.

This week a great group of bloggers will share some fun Christmas projects they have worked on. 

Thank you Carol @ justletmequilt.blogspot.com for putting this blog hop together.

I will share my project with you on Friday, but until then all you get from me is a sneak peek

And a list of the bloggers who are sharing some fun projects this week.   I can't wait to see all of them.

July 27
  
July 28
  
July 29
  
July 30
  
July 31

Until then enjoy the hop and I will be back on Friday. 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas fabrics. You used them wonderfully. Oh dear, 5 months. Wish I was doing Christmas like your doing Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete