Sunday, September 8, 2019

Make a list Monday - 9-9-19

 
 Welcome.   It has been a while since I have posted.   But things go better when I have goals in mind.

This week my goal list will be short.

1.  Finish the Fancy Fox quilt top.   Then if time get it sandwhiched and quilted.  This is for a friend that I work with.



2. Get my blog post written for Friday.   I will be sharing my favorite blog.   Biggest problem is choosing that favorite block, but I have a fun 1 in mind.

3.  Write the blog post on the "It's tee time" quilt.



4.  Work on a quilt that I hope to donate to the festival of the trees.  The proceeds from the auction and sale of the quilts and other items goes to support our Children's hospital here in Utah. It is Primary Children's hospital. I am trying to decide between 2 quilts. This is one of them.


This is the other choice.

6.  Make a sheet for a grandson.  He has been wanting one for a while.

Not a super short list.  Some of these will go fast, like the blog writing and some will take more time.  It all depends on how the week at work goes.   I will get some of the pieces for tops cut and take them to work so I can hand piece during lunch.

So, what are you working on this week?  What are your goals?  I would love to hear from you.

1 comment: