Friday, March 1, 2019

Welcome to March.   This month's color challenge is Navy Blue.  Navy is such a fun color to work with.  I love to use it in sashings and borders to make other colors pop.

 This is a fun block to make and really does go very quickly.


 You can get this month's block by going to www.patternsbyjen.blogspot.com.  I love the blocks that Jen is doing. So many fun colors this year.

I will be making the entire set of blocks, and I will be sharing the finished quilt next January .  Please follow my blog, so you don't miss a single month of blockscheck out this month's bloggers to see the blocks they made.  They are:

Jen patternsbyjen.blogspot.com

Katie sewingwithkatie.blogspot.com

Joanne joanne-everyonedeservesaquilt.blogspot.com

Mona kywhittakercreations.blogspot.com

Nancy masterpiecequilting.blogspot.com

Sheila sothisiskentucky.blogspot.com

Sorry my post is up late, but I inadvertently left my tablet at work last night and that is where everything is.



No comments:

Post a Comment