Friday, November 9, 2018

Progress on my projects - things are getting there

Over the last few days, I have made some progress.   I am still waiting to hear from the city as to what they will cover due to the sewer damage, but I have been able to go through the bags from my sewing room. Yay!!!!!! 

I have 1 bin filled and another one almost there.   I have a list in my tablet telling me what is in each bin and the yardage.


I have also made some progress on my one monthly goal.  I have a few of these blocks done. 





It feels good to make some progress on these things. Hoping to get a lot done this weekend, but I hurt my back at work, so we will have to see.
Today I am linking up with Can I get a whoop whoop at www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com
Finished or not Friday at www.busyhandsquilts.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment