Monday, November 19, 2018

Make a list Monday

br /> Well, here we are at the start of a new week.  I feel like I have not been as productive as I would like to be, but I have made some progress with all the bags from my sewing room.  I am measuring all fabrics as I fold them, putting them in clear plastic containers and making a list of what is in each bin.   I had been trying to get it all organized and the sewage mess made me do it.

In going through my bags and more bags of stuff, I found missing pieces for quilts I had started.  Great. Now I can get those quilts done.

One of the things I am going to do, is put projects in clear zipper bags, so everything is together.

So, with all that being done, and new plans  in the making for storage, I do have some things I am working on this week.  As I have no place to set up my machines right now, unless I go to local quilt shops, my stitching will be done by hand.  That is okay.

1.  This is the arrows quilt.  It comes from the book Piece and quilt with precut by Christa at www.christaquilts.com.  The fabric for the arrows is batik from www.islandbatik.com. The whites are from my stash.




2.  This quilt is called Charming flowers and is from  the book Simply Charming by Moose on the Porch Quilts at www.moosequilts.com.  the prints for the petals are batiks from www.islandbatik.com.  the other fabrics are from my stash.




This is all I am working on, quiltwise this week.  I will be doing as much organizing of things as I can, due to a sewage mess from the city sewer system a few weeks ago.


If you are feeling generous, we could use your help.  We have set up a go fund me page, as the city has declined to help us. http://gf.me/u/npdzjf
I hope you get to do some creating this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment