Monday, July 16, 2018

Make a list Monday


This week I am starting something new. My friend and fellow blogger, Sarah, over at www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com, does this and she says it is helpful. 

Each week, on Monday, I will share what my goals for the week are. Hopefully it helps me avoid the distractions that tend to get in my way.   These are in no way in any particular order, well, except for the first one.

1.  Clean my sewing room.   I have been working on this, and need to do a bit more organizing.   I also need to turn my quilting frame around and add the last section so it is wider.

2.   Work on my squiggles quilt for a display in September .  The fabric is the new fandangle  line from Christa over at www.christaquilts.com.  Christa was very willing to share her beautiful fabric with me.


3.  Quiit this quilt for my grandson, due in September .


4.  This next quilt is one that I am doing for a charity for www.cottoncuts.com as part of their heartbuilders program.



5.  Get my project and tutorial done for my post on July 24th for the 12 days of Christmas in July blog hop with www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com

6.  Get this quilt on the frame that I am quilting for a friend in my neighborhood.


As I said, the most important thing is getting my sewing room organized.  The piecing of the squiggles quilt can be done or started with handpiecing and I can work on it during my lunch breaks.

Hopefully doing this helps me become more organized.

I would love to hear how you stay organized.  Please share your comments, I love to read them.


No comments:

Post a Comment