Sunday, July 15, 2018

a fun 12 days of Christmas in July blog hop and quilt along

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

Hi friends,

It is July and yes, it is very hot. So cool off with me as we look at some great crafty Christmas ideas. I mean, Christmas is really sneaking up on us.

My friend Sarah over at www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com is hosting this blog hop, and I had so much fun with it last year, that I wanted to do it again. So, I will be doing my fun and easy project on the 24th of July.

Sarah has designed a great quilt along that you can make throughout this hop, and have ready in time for Christmas. Make the top now, and get it quilted right away.

So, join my fellow bloggers each day for 12 days of Christmas in July and have a stress free holiday season by starting things right away.




Saturday, July 14th

Selina @ Selina Quilts

Sunday, July 15th


Monday, July 16th

Jamie @ L'Fair Quilts

Tuesday, July 17th


Wednesday, July 18th

Marian @ Seams To Be Sew

Thursday, July 19th

Danice @ Homespun Hannah

Friday, July 20th


Saturday, July 21st


Sunday, July 22nd

Anja @ Anja Quilts
Moira @ Quilted Snail

Monday, July 23rd


Tuesday, July 24th


Wednesday, July 25th

Brandy @ Pampered Pettit

No comments:

Post a Comment