So, when your sweet granddaughter mentions to you that Abby (her doll) needs more clothes, you just get down to your sewing room and make them, right? I do.
Hi. Welcome to my day on the "Oh Sew Kat" blog tour featuring patterns for 18 inch dolls. These clothes are so fun and easy to sew. This blog tour is sponsored by "Oh Sew Kat" and Seams Sew Lo. I appreciate them letting me be a part of this blog tour. Please excuse the way my doll looks. She belongs to one of my daughter's and was loved and slept with.
I chose the pattern called "Sugar and Spice and everything nice". Of course that is what little girls are made of, right.
This dress only has 4 pieces, but there are other pieces that you can use to make more items. The dresses close with Velcro in the back.
I love these 18 inch dolls. They are fun to dress.
There are so many more fun clothes coming. Please check out my fellow bloggers and see what they have made. Also, be sure to enter the giveaway.
We are so excited about the Oh Sew Kat Doll Clothes Blog tour hosted by Seams Sew Lo! Please check out all the wonderful blogs on this tour below:
- January 15th: Seams Sew Lo (Intro)
- January 16th: Seams Sew Lo
- January 17th: Kathy's Kwilts and More
- January 18th: Sew Haute Blog
- January 19th: Seams Like Style
- January 22nd: Elli & Nels
- January 23rd: Quilts by Joanne
- January 24th: Granma Texas Sews
- January 25th: Stitched by Jennie
- January 26th: Sewing with D
- January 29th: Our Play Place
- January 30th: Cross Stitches Custom Clothing
- January 31st: Hazelnut Handmade
- February 1st: Dear Daydream