1. The hummingbird quilt. This was going to be for my mother in law, but she passed before I got it done. I have someone else that I will give it to. I know the someone it is for will really love it.
2. The boot scootin boogie quilt. One of my favorite songs. In fact, I know I need to make a couple of these quilts, because I have at least 1 daughter who would like this. This packet is only part of the pieces.
3. The train quilt. I have 2 of these. I trimmed in red and 1 blue. I think they will both be for the same grandson. They are ready for quilting.
4. My granddaughter picked out this pattern when one of our quilt shops was closing. This will be for her for Christmas.
5. Ballerina wallhanging. I keep misplacing the panel, but this will be for my granddaughter.
6. The red briar farm quilt. I have the pattern, I have pieces cut and applique started. But they keep getting up and walking away. I need to make 2 of these. 2 little grandsons love farms.
7. The tractor quilt by www.countedquilts.com
This is another of those quilts that I need to make 2 of. They are fun to do. I have all the pieces cut, but they just keep walking away.
8. Tropical punch. This is a pattern I am retesting for a designer. So, it might as well go on my list.
9. This is one that caught my eye from a magazine. I am making it a bit larger. Not sure who will get it.
10. I have been eyeing this one for a while. I have all the fabrics. This one will be for me.
One day, all my projects will be completed. Then I won't know what to do. Some of these have deadlines, and some don't. Maybe someday I will learn to not start so many projects. Please leave a comment and tell me you don't do the same thing. I don't know why I do that.