These projects are in no particular order.
1. These 2 stacks of Christmas fabrics are going to be used in a project for a 12 days of Christmas blog hop that I will be joining in on July 22nd. So, come back then and see what was created. Best part, you get a free pattern or two, depending what I decide to do.
2. This stack of Christmas fabrics is for a Christmas row along blog hop I am doing. Keep an eye out for this project. I believe this is a September one.
4. This is going to be a nice fleece jacket for my son. Aiming to get it done before football season.
5. This one is for my hubby. It will be a throw or twin size, but will be nice and cozy for game days. Aiming to get it done before football season starts.
6. This is a quilt for a blog hop for a friend's new book. The book is called "Piece and quilt with precuts" by Christa Watson. The book releases in August. You can pre-order from her for a signed copy by visiting her website www.christaquilts.com
Check back on August 18th to see my finished quilt.
7. This one is for 1 of my daughters. I have just the binding to do.
8. This is for 1 of my grandsons. I just have a little bit on the bottom to quilt and then bind. This is backed with fleece, nice and cozy.
9. Not sure who this quilt will be for. It would be a cute quilt to hang in or near a kitchen, or put over a couch that is near a kitchen.
11. This is another one that just needs binding.
12. This is a quilt for one of my daughters. I actually tried to get it done for her wedding. It will be 3 years this October.
13. Another quilt for a daughter.
14. July Island Batik challenge. Baby quilt.
15. This one is for my September challenge for Island Batik. This will be for a September blog hop
16. This one is for our bed.
17. This is for my son in law. He loves Dr. Who. This is another that just needs binding.
18. This one is my May Island Batik challenge. I just need to get it quilted and bound.
20. A friend's quilt.
23. My flamingo quilt. Need to get the other side finished.
24. My June challenge for Island Batik.
Yes, this is quite a bit that needs done. The ones with just needing binding should be done this weekend.
I know what I need to do, and that is when I go down to work on things, just focus on what I am working on. I am aiming to get as much of my list as possible done this quarter.