Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Monthly color challenge March 2023

 Welcome to my blog.   Today I am sharing my block from the Monthly color challenge by Jen at Patternsbyjen.blogspot.com.  Jenn has been doing this for quite sometime and I have participated  quite a few times.    This year, she is doing something a bit different.  Instead  of having quite a few bloggers each month, she has just 1. 

I chose this month for a couple of reasons.  I wanted to do early in the year, and I do like red.  Red is such a pretty vibrant color and every time I wear it I get loads of compliments.    You would think for those 2 reasons I would have lots of red in my stash.   Well, I didn't.  I had given some to a friend and forgot to replace it.    


I did find 2 pieces of red, and 1 of them is actually a very lightweight corduroy.   


This year the theme Jen chose for her monthly color challenge is Classic cars.   




My block for this month:





I just went and bought some red fabrics for a quilt I am making at a quilt retreat.    As soon as I make sure everything is cut, then I will make a few more blocks and quilt it and share it with you.    It will be sometime this month. 

Monthly colors for this year are:

January - pink

February- aqua

March - red

April - olive green

May - baby blue

June -  grey

July- purple

August - brown

September  - mustard

October- blue

November - green

December - orange


You can find the pattern for free this month on Jen's blog at Patternsbyjen.blogspot.com

I appreciate  Jen letting me join in on her monthly color challenge again this year.     What color is your favorite color of classic cars?  Leave a comment to let me know. 

Thanks for joining me.  I have some fun projects to share with you and will be participating in some blog hops. 


4 comments:

  1. Red is not a color that I use much, but will for this month's block. Yours is two nice shades of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd call it a 4 way stop. Nice block

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual.
    Mcdonalds Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for sharing an outstanding article. Your commitment to disseminating valuable information is truly admirable, and it undoubtedly brings substantial benefits not just to me but also to numerous others. Your dedication to delivering such insightful content is genuinely appreciated. Please continue your exceptional work and consistently share articles of this remarkable quality. Your contributions make a meaningful impact, and we highly value the knowledge and insights you consistently offer. Thank you once again for your considerate and enlightening posts! On the hunt for assignment aid? Your search terminates right here! We extend our management assignment help services within your reach, featuring a proficient squad of 2000+ assignment professionals. Rest assured, we're committed to shepherding you through your assignments. Queries? Contact us promptly.

    ReplyDelete