It has been a while since I have made a list, but I find I do much better with one.
I posted on Saturday, on my sewing blog about sewing with a plan, you can read it here. https://sewcutecouturebykathy.blogspot.com/2020/11/swap-sewing-with-plan.html?m=1.
So here are the things I want to work on this week:
1. This quilt I am quilting for a friend. It is king sized and I am doing it on my Juki tl98q. It has been lots of fun.
2. Cut out these pajamas. There are 8 of them for grandkids for Christmas.
3. Cut out doll clothes. 4 granddaughters. 4 dolls. Some are even requesting Barbie clothes.
4. Work on my fabric pull for a mystery quilt with Bonnie at https://quiltville.blogspot.com/?m=1
5. Work on these 2 quilts that I am making. The pattern is Eve by Be a Lee @Https://beaquilter.com
6. Work on this quilt for my bed.
7. Work on this quilt. It has a lot of applique on it.
8. Work on quilting this quilt.
9. Work on this BYU quilt for my hubby.
There are more things I want and need to work on, but I think this is good for now. Maybe even start decorating for Christmas.
Have a great week and I will share progress on Wednesday. So, what are some of your plans for things you are working on? I would love to hear from you.