Thursday, May 7, 2020

One monthly goal - May 2020 - metro medallion

Elm Street Quilts





This month is a crazy month for me, as we are remodeling and my sewing room is a storage room for things.  So, my one monthly goal, hosted by @www.elmstreetquilts.com, is to get 5 blocks sewn together for my metro medallion quilt by @ www.sewkindofwonderful.com



I am going for 5 hoping to go for more to be done, but I will be hand piecing most of them as we have limited space right now.

Any sewing I do this month will most likely be done by hand. But, it will be nice to have the remodel done and feel like we have a new home.

You can see all of the goals for this month by following this link
https://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2020/05/one-monthly-goal-may-link-up.html


Linking up this week with
inquiringquilter.com for Wednesday waitloss
www.elmstreetquilts.com

2 comments:

  1. Those are fun blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed that you are sewing during a remodel. It’s stressful so hopefully you enjoy the break. And I’m sure the remodel will be worth it! Thanks for guest blogging at Hands to Help!

    ReplyDelete