Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Make a list Monday 5-27-19

So, I am a day late in getting this posted.  Oh well, life goes on.

It has been a while since I have posted.  But let's see what I am going to work on this week, shall we?


1.  I need to get these 2 blocks finished for a swap.  These are granny square blocks.



2.  Bind this little mini quilt for a wall hanging for 1 grandson.






3.  Work on quilting this quilt.  This is a quilt for my daughter and her hubby.



4.  Finish organizing all my fabric and yarn.  This should be at the top of my list.


5.  Continue working on some quilts I am doing for charity.






6.  If time permits, cut out 2 baby quilts for friends having babies.  I know I am doing this quilt for  1 of them.  1 is having a girl and 1 is having a boy.




7.  Make bread for the week.  Maybe even make some tortillas.

8.  Work on altering  a dress for a friend.

So it. Will be a busy week.  It just depends how things go as to what I can get done.

What are you working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment