So, it has been a while since I have done my make a list Monday post. I really like to have a list to keep me on track.
Before I shareally my list of what I want to do this week, I want to share some tips with you. Tips that I wish I had started doing long ago.
I am not an organized person, although I love things organized. So, I am now trying to turn over a new leaf. I will write a post on how I organized my sewing room later this week. I have some fun ideas to share.
Now for this week's list. These are not in any specific order. I do work full time, so I try not to overwhelm myself.
1. Finish quilting this quilt and get it bound.
2. Make this top for myself. I will be doing view B. Hope to get it done by Wednesday so I can wear it to dinner.
3. Easter outfits. This is fabric for 3 Easter dresses. I want to do something fun for the boys. These are for grandkids.
4. Keep working on my 4 patch quilt for hands 2 help. If you want more information check out Sarah''s blog at www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com
5. Try to finish quilting this quilt.
6. Keep organizing the sewing room. It is almost done.
7. Finish this project for a blog hop for Monday the 22nd. I had spaced it. I really need to be using a planner, I think.
I will share a post on Friday about how I organized my sewing room. I have some fun ideas to share.
Please follow my blog and my Facebook page www.facebook.com/kathyskwiltsandmore
I love to read comments, and I try to reply as quickly as I can.