Thursday, September 27, 2018

Lotion Bar by Love +Leche product review

Every now and again, I get an opportunity to try a product and share it with my readers. Today I am sharing a fun, wonderful product, that I recently got to try.



Do you have dry hands? Chapped lips?  This is a product for you.




This is the lotion bar and anywhere balm from www.loveandleche.com.  I got the lavender rosemary, two of my favorite scents.  Their products are all made by hand with natural ingredients.    I work with fabrics all day at work and then go home and sew and quilt and my hands get very dry. The lotion bar makes them very soft again.



There is also a small tin of anywhere balm that can be used on your lips or really anywhere on your body.



I am very pleased with this product and highly recommend that you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment