So we are supposed to share 7 things about ourselves. So, here it goes:
1. Quilting really is my passion. I enjoy all aspects of quilting. I really like testing patterns for quilt designers, and these are just a few I am doing.
|This is on I am doing for Tammy at tamarinis.com|
|This is the fabric selection for another quilt I am testing for tamarinis.com|
|This one is for Jen at #patternsbyjen.|
|This is my fabric selection for a pattern test for desertbloomquilting.com|
2. I am a professional seamstress. We make all sorts of things for events, tradeshows, etc.
3. My family brings great joy to me.
4. I am an early riser, even on weekends. I love taking a walk in the quiet, peaceful mornings.
|This is a view from one of my recent morning walks.|
5. I just recently published my first quilt pattern on craftsy. If you would like to view or purchase it you can do so here.
6. When it comes to sewing and quilting, and people ask me to do something, I tend to not know the word "No". This is a dress that I will be making for one of my granddaughters to wear to an upcoming wedding.
7. I really enjoy blogging about the quilts I make.
As you may notice, I like to stay busy. I don't watch a lot of t.v. and my quilting is really very relaxing to me.
I also need to nominate some other bloggers.
These are just some of the bloggers I like to follow: