Monday, May 30, 2016

What I am working on Today?

Today is the 3rd and final day of my first weekend off in a month. We got bombarded at work. So, I have been spending time this weekend trying to get some things out of the way and get my sewing room cleaned up. I finally finished quilting this tardis quilt that I made for my son in law. The story about how it all came about and was quilted is coming soon. I may try to get this bound today so that I can gift it.
I am also trying to get this cute little quilt quilted. I pattern tested this for a designer and I can't wait to get it quilted.I will be posting later about this quilt as well. I love the colors I used for the balloons. Now, I just need to decide how to quilt it. It is almost loaded on my frame.
Today, I am linking up with Monday Making over at lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com Later today I have a family dutch oven dinner planned. Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment