Sunday, February 14, 2016

So for the past 2 weeks, I have been fighting what started as a cold and turned into a sinus infection.  Needless to say, I haven't felt like quilting. Finally on Saturday, the 13th, I felt like quilting. Yay!!!!. When you love quilting as much as I do, you tend to go crazy when you can't get up the energy or mojo to do it. So, what have I been working on? Glad you asked. I have a desire to enter a quilt competition and I am trying to decide which quilts and which categories I want to enter. Most of the quilts I am working on are using fabrics from my stash. I have been working on one called Chantilly reverie. It is a quilt I have been wanting to do for a while. When I go to the fabric stores, I find certain fabrics just jump at me. A mint green piece that has white and light purple flowers did just that one time, and I just had to get it. So, that was the piece that led to the 2 different blocks in this quilt. I laid all my fabrics out, showed one of my daughters the picture and she helped me decide which colors to go with.

 This quilt reminds me of spring and summer. I am thinking it will go in my master bedroom. Who knows, it may go to someone else.





Thanks for sharing my adventures with me, and I hope that as I post more quilt blocks and quilts on here, that you will share with Mr the ones that you like. Hope you all have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment